Ortumex are hiring!
We are looking for a Plastic Fabricator / Assembler to join our growing manufacturing team.
If you are practical, we an eye for quality then this could be the role for you.
Job Title: Plastic Fabricator / Assembler
Company: We Design & Manufacture custom plastic enclosures and products using our unique, no tooling fabrication process. Our custom enclosures, coupled with our full product assembly capabilities enables us to offer our customers a bespoke, flexible solution for all industries.
Purpose of the Role: An exciting opportunity to work as part of our manufacturing team.
· General assembly and plastic/composite fabrication work.
· Assistance with the organisation of stock
· Product QC
· Goods in / Goods out
· General maintenance of shop floor
· Compliant to company quality standards
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
· Plastic/composite fabrication experience beneficial (training will be provided)
· General assembly of product experience would be beneficial (training will be provided)
· Understanding of technical drawings
· Positive attitude, proactive, attention to detail, and reliable
· Experience and confidence with using hand tools
We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic professional who has a real eye for quality and takes pride in their work. We have a real 'team' ethos and the candidate will be required to fit into this.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-10.00 per hour depending on experience
40 hour week 7.30-16.30 Mon-Thurs 7.30-1.30 Fridays
Morning and evening shifts switched on/off. You will be given the offer of overtime when available
In line with Government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19, Ortumex Systems has undertaken a full Covid-19 secure workplace risk assessment and implemented a Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy.
Ideally experience in plastic/composite fabrication, or general assembly - 2 years